Hallo,

during a discussion within the german forum [1], I have been pointed to the
description box of the "access=designated" wikipage [2].
It reads "A way marked for a particular use.".

I would like to change it to "A way designated for a particular use" or "A
way intended for a particular use.". Probably the latter one.

The reason is, that the word "marked" implies that a way is ,well, marked
with a traffic sign or by road paintings, which is not necessarily true.
Also the topic "general use case" is not that strictly formulated as the
"description" box and allows the use of "designated" in a much wider range
of cases.

Are there any objections against me change that word?

Yours
Hubert
[1] http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=31980
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:access=designated