sent from a phone

> Il giorno 21 mag 2016, alle ore 01:20, Andy Townsend <ajt1...@gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>
> If a greenhouse is a greenhouse, regardless of whether or not it has a
> building tag in OSM, surely it doesn't matter whether or not it is tagged
> building=yes?

a greenhouse isn't a greenhouse, there are greenhouses and greenhouses, some of
them are buildings some aren't (maybe), likely it can be suitable to render
some greenhouses different than others. In the end it depends what you want to
show in your rendering (whether all greenhouses are rendered the same or if you
make some distinction).
But here we should focus on what to represent how in tagging, so that someone
else can decide what he wants to show and how to style it.

The tag we are discussing is building=greenhouse not building=yes

cheers,
Martin