> Le 8 mars 2017 à 23:04, Michael Reichert <naka...@gmx.net> a écrit :
>
> Please keep OSM simple. I don't want to add a power route relation on
> every tiny minor distribution line/cable (230 V).

Totally agree with that. I don’t understand the usage of a relation binding the
distribution network elements: the connections between them can be retrieved
from the nodes and ways, and the relation would merely be use for group
tagging. IMHO, the relation would only make sense for transport lines, which
are often viewed and treated as continuous, even if their characteristics
change along their path (overhead, underground…). At a distribution level,
however, this sounds overkill to me.