I'm sorry about removing the video. This time the sound was recorded, but
everything remained black. I think I'll start using Hangouts on Air from
now on.

If you only want to draw a map of where the buses travel, maybe version 1
of the PT scheme will do. If you want to know how they actually get from
one stop to the next, it won't. Those version 1 route relations are also
hopeless to do maintenance on. There is no way to check their continuity,
so it's not even possible to flag them as 'broken'. They get mapped once
and from then on, they start degrading.

Now, I won't say that PT v2 is ideal, there is a lot of double work in
them, where buses share the same itineraries. My hope is, that at some
point, we'll use "super"-relations for them composed of route segments.

If you like we can do a hangout where I can demo the current state of the
plugin. It would be good to test it on train routes. It's meant to work on
all kinds of public transport route relations. This year we'll expand the
scope to other route relations, as it doesn't make sense to fix PT and not
get warnings for those routes, when they were modified. Coding on the new
functionality will only start in June, but this is the second year the
plugin is being developed.

Jo