Hi Michael,

that's very helpful, thanks. I'll implement the ref as well as the
ordering. I'll also add this to the English wiki pages where needed. I'll
have a look at the DE page as well.

Examples for nodes as requested. Stop_position at:
- End of platform (middle of line) node 13328915
- End of platform (end of line) node 20955753
- Middle of platform node 1620401529

(Disclaimer: I was just adding tags for 13328915, but I'll fix this shortly
to be in the center of the platform. IMHO that is the convention that does
make sense from a passengers perspective, but yes, it doesn't address
Colin's comments about physical stop train positions from the drivers
perspective.)

Many thanks,
Bjoern