Le 07. 09. 17 à 17:24, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
>>     emegency:social_facility=shelter
> social_facility shelter in osm is used with a different meaning,
>  so it seems quite odd.
+1 :(

 >     hazard_type=*

feel free to add some info in the wiki
having every disaster/country that uses its own tag is harmful.
many contributors are not able to read a discussion in Japanese,
much less to make a summary.

Le 07. 09. 17 à 10:08, Nick Hocking a écrit :
 > These locations would therefore be available (on OSM) online,
 > immediately, and available for download shortly after.
you forget that many apps like maps.me do not have real-time
synchronization but do a update of offline map for example monthly.
it is totally unsuitable for emergency.
it is necessary to add POI in osm as soon as possible,
while avoiding the rendering for disused emergency POI
the advantage of osm in this kind of situation is the reactivity.

 > Once the state of emergency is rescinded, the data could be deleted.

all ? why ? of course, temporary shelters should be deleted
(or better just modify with a disused prefix to not lose other info)
but in Switzerland, for example, there are emergency shelters called
"abris PC", their lifespan is the same as the building. they are on
public map, sometimes also in the common parts of private building.
I see no reason to delete this kind of information only because
no disaster is expected this week in this area. no reason either
to wait that a government switch to osm to add them in osm.
limiting the damage caused by a disaster is also to prepare