On 10/05/18 10:32, Andrew Davidson wrote:
If you want to go down to the level of mapping individual parking spots have you looked at:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dparking_space ?
No, not individual spaces but a small collection ...

See Concord Hospital - best imagery looks to be LPI Imagery
3 spaces Way: 587061339 - Disabled parking in front of Hospital Emergency Department. Disabled visible in imagery 3? spaces Way: 584778386 - Ambulance parking in front of Hospital Emergency Department. Vertical signs not visible in imagery. 4? spaces Way: 584778387 - 15 min parking in front of Hospital Emergency Department. Vertical signs not visible in imagery.