I agree that capacity:*=yes isn't as information-rich, it's just the
convention listed on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:capacity. I suppose it could help
communicate different certainties in mapping. There is *some* value in
knowing whether any spaces are available, versus the exact number.

Combining `capacity:disabled=5` with `capacity:disabled:ramp=4` would imply
that 1 disabled parking space doesn't have dedicated room for a van ramp,
if I understand your question right.