> On 10/05/18 23:57, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>

> I think capacity tagging would be better (if referring to who can park
> there), or is really the access restricted?
>
> Legally the spaces I am tagging are only meant for disabled parking.

i.e. it is forbidden to cross the parking by foot if you are not disabled?

there are some of these
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/access%3Adisabled
but the mostly used value is “no”, probably this is an inconsistency (not
about legal access but about accessibility)

The no value is some 500, combine values yes and designated and you get
~800.

according to the wiki, agricultural, forestry, customers etc. are _values_
for access tags:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access#Access_tag_values
(agricultural is also a vehicle class though).

"disabled" are a class of users (see "by use"):
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access#Access_tag_values

Their documented tag is "disabled=*"
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/disabled

Why would we want to push tag fragmentation by promoting a different tag
with not even half the usage and a third of questionable "no" values?

Cheers,
Martin