> 2: Having been a toy & game librarian, I can say that these establishments
> are already suffering the misconception that they are only there for
> children, so reducing their name to "toy libraries" would hardly make it
> better. If we used french language there would be nothing to argue about but
> since the "smart language" people decided that game mostly means video-game
> in the 21st century, I have no better idea than using "toys_and_games" to
> keep it clear enough. Do you see it differently?

with "toys_and_games" I think the place can easily be mistaken for a
shop that sells toys and games. A key differentiator is the lending
part, not ?
It's my feeling that amenity=toys_and_games_library is more
understandable for people not familiar with the concept. Hopefully
this will also prevent incorrect translations.

m.