On 07/11/18 11:01, Paul Allen wrote:
On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 11:45 PM Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I think I have firmed up on

    office=government

    with either

    government=constituency_office
    or
    government=politicians_office

I assume you're thinking of elected representatives. Because they're usually the ones to make legislation and therefore the ones to complain to when you have grievances you want the
government to redress.  But they're not the only ones.

As the subject title says " tagging for an office of the local representative to parliament"?  Note different places may use different words to describe their 'parliament' and/or 'local representative' .... lets not debate that, I have no interest in it.

What is your preference ?

government=constituency_office
or
government=politicians_office

???
Nothing in taginfo over 1 use that is suitable.