Whoa,

What happened to the original topic of this thread? We were trying to come
up with a system of determining whether a highway is classified or
residential. Now we're talking about traffic density and traffic speed, and
some sort of numerical classification scheme for motorways, etc.

What's going on?

Signed,
Confused in Thailand. (AlaskaDave)

Dave Swarthout