On 13/03/19 08:59, Jmapb wrote:
On 3/12/2019 5:53 PM, Warin wrote:
On 13/03/19 08:43, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

I do know of one that is one-way - admittedly it's only ~300 m's long & it's on a elevated suspension bridge!, not a normal track, but it is posted as entrance only at this end & exit only at the other.

The overland track is one way during the normal walking season, and it does have a number of resident rangers to enforce the rules. (~60 km)
walking not working, though for some it is 'work'.
https://www.parks.tas.gov.au/file.aspx?id=37728
The milford track has similar restrictions (~50 km)
https://www.doc.govt.nz/milfordtrack

There are probably more...

Thanks both of you for the examples... I was trying to think of one but came up short. These show what oneway=yes on a footway is for.

Is there any point in considering a tag for oneways that are not enforced but generally done nonetheless? oneway=traditional, oneway=suggested, something like that? (Again, I know I've seen these, but I can't think of an example offhand.)

oneway=recommended? matches present use of  4wd=recommended