On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 11:41, Joseph Eisenberg
<joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So what's that best tag to try instead?
>
> I think "camp_site:part=*" is rather convoluted, and
> "tourism=camp_pitch" has the benefit of using a well-known key, but
> perhaps there are other suggestions?

I prefer the camp_site:part=camp_pitch because the :part suffix is
already in use in building:part=* and could become a standard suffix
for parts of other objects, such as named parts of forests or lakes,
numbered grave fields of cemeteries or thematic parts of botanical
gardens or parks (e.g. medicinal herbs, asian plants, succulents).

Regards

Markus