While “campsite” is confusing for Americans (like myself) and Aussie’s, it
is the correct British English term for what we call a “campground”, and a
(camping) “pitch” is what we call a “campsite” or “tent site”.

Hence the value should have include something like “pitch”.

I suppose this is fair payback for Americans having designed most websites
and programming languages without regard for  British spelling or word
definitions. :-)

Joseph