Thx for your answers :).

I m speaking of juggling as a sport and not as entertainment. These meetings
are not organised to earn money or to make shows, but to practice and meet each
other.

I don't know any spaces primarily used for juggling, bukers, scuba diving,
slack line, or other sport that don't need peculiar infrastructures. (Even ski
station are not primarily used for ski in summer). So why not use the tag
leisure = pitch sport=juggling?  And if needed adding another sport=whatever.

Verifiability : it s only verifiable in the dates where people meet (in winter
theses places are commonly not used). As, you can't verify the proprieties of a
shop went it's close. Sometime the address can be find on the website of the
juggling association or on Facebook groups, sometimes you have to find the
people who know where and when theses meeting occurs. In any case it can be
verified but not anytime.

However, this ephemeral  spaces exist and are used. So I think it could be
usefull to create a maintag "for sport that does not take place on a delimited
sport field". This wild resolve the problem of the format leisure = pitch sport
= juggling. Don t you think ?Le 22 mai 2019 00:05, Jmapb <jm...@gmx.com> a