On 5/22/2019 4:30 AM, Marc Gemis wrote:
For me, a sport means competition, rankings, trophies. Is this the
case here? Otherwise, I think leisure is better.
A pitch a place specially designed for a certain sport. I think this
is not the case here. It's just an open space, which can also serve
other purposes.

I fear that a juggling spot is not something we should add to OSM,
We do not map places where you can skateboard, unless there is a
dedicated area to practice containing ramps, etc.

I tend to agree that a juggling "spot" would likely not be primarily
intended for juggling in any verifiable way, and so should not be mapped
on OSM.

But regarding your sport definition ("competition, rankings, trophies"):
there is wide tagging of non-competition sport features in OSM. Sport
values like skateboard, canoe, fishing, surfing may *occasionally* refer
to locations of competitive activity, but I'd wager the vast majority of
them are simply for leisure. Other common sport values like
scuba_diving, exercise, and yoga probably rarely if ever indicate a
competitive sport.