sent from a phone

> On 22. May 2019, at 09:26, Pablo <pabloduran...@riseup.net> wrote:
>
> I don't know any spaces primarily used for juggling, bukers, scuba diving,
> slack line, or other sport that don't need peculiar infrastructures. (Even
> ski station are not primarily used for ski in summer). So why not use the tag
> leisure = pitch sport=juggling?  And if needed adding another sport=whatever.

is there any „pitch“? What about
 leisure=spot

 Could be used for fishing as well (ok, they’re using leisure=fishing currently:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/leisure=fishing

There are also 4 juggling=spot and the word is not used as a value.
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/juggling

sport=juggling sounds reasonable, if fishing and chess are sports.

Cheers, Martin