For me, a sport means competition, rankings, trophies. Is this the
case here? Otherwise, I think leisure is better.
A pitch a place specially designed for a certain sport. I think this
is not the case here. It's just an open space, which can also serve
other purposes.

I fear that a juggling spot is not something we should add to OSM,
We do not map places where you can skateboard, unless there is a
dedicated area to practice containing ramps, etc.

As a solution, you create a umap with spots for juggling.

regards

m.