On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 23:42, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is it really „parking“?

Yes, I would say that they are primarily a parking space. Yes, you could
plug your car in for 5 minutes while you go in to the shops & get a loaf of
bread, bottle of milk & the morning paper, but that would be pretty
pointless (at least with the current (sorry! :-)) type of chargers, which
take several hours to charge a car). It would be the same as pulling into a
petrol station & putting 1l of fuel into your car.

Thanks

Graeme