Hi everyone,

I think that this case and my dehesas pose the same problem, which is that
the current collection of possible landuses is too narrow. In my opinion
there are three options:

a) Expand the number of landuse values to adapt to different realities in
other parts of the world. Apart from dehesas, in Spain (and many other dry
places), there should be a differentiation between irrigated crops and
non-irrigated crops (it's a completely different landscape and it's not
subject to variations), in the same way as there is a difference between
meadow and pasture (from my climatic point of view they could be considered
redundant, as they are just grassy places [I know the difference, by the
way, I'm just trying to prove a point]).

b) Allow for a solution where two or more landuse values are possible,
without having to establish a primary and a secondary usage, which would
prove impossible in most cases. It could be rendered with the classic
stripes of different colours, for example. I'm not an expert and I don't
know how that could be possible. Maybe with landuse=mixed or
semicolon-separated values as some colleagues suggest?

c) Adapt to the current structure using subtags that would have no
consequence as to how the map is rendered (many of us are not satisfied
with this).

Best regards
Diego