Am Di., 10. Dez. 2019 um 13:53 Uhr schrieb Volker Schmidt <vosc...@gmail.com
>:

> ... and in Italy you would have to group the latter three together and
> send them on the road. Only bicycles and pedelecs, but not S-pedelecs can
> use cycleways. And then there are cities that allow e-scooters on
> cycleways, and others that don't.

What do you suggest? Mapping individual access on ways, or try to inherit
from polygons? If we can agree on the classes (and identifiers for them),
that may be needed, it seems better to use different tags for each class,
just as we already do for motorbikes, mopeds, mofas, bicycles etc.
Automatic "grouping" seems complicated, and with different groups in
different cities, regions or countries, it would make mapping much more
complex when you're not at home.

Cheers
Martin