Hello everyone,

I saw that on the parking_space wiki page it says that we shouldn't use
capacity:*=* on parking_space, and instead use the access tag. But why is
this the case? It seems logical to use capacity:disabled=* on a
parking_space for disabled people or capacity:charging=* on a parking_space
for electric vehicles that are charging. And there is not always legal
access linked to these "special" parking spaces (e.g. I don't think there
are many places regulating parking on parents' parking spaces in the law).
It seems strange to forbid this, while promoting the tagging of
"capacity=*". ^_^

I therefore propose to change this description to favour this tagging (when
useful) instead of prohibiting it. What do you think about this?

Kind Regards,
Lionel