Hello Lionel,

I totally agree with that, I never understood this special treatment of amenity=parking_space, and so I'm using capacity:*=* with that. My use case is for disabled people parking spaces : just look for capacity:disabled=* and you're good to go, whatever it is a parking or parking_space.

Best regards,

Adrien P.