Sorry, this was sent to Volker only.

On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 at 10:42, Sarah Hoffmann <lon...@denofr.de> wrote:

I suspect that this particular ship has sailed a long time ago. [2]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/Public_Transport&oldid=625726#Route

I always wondered what was this fuss about PT schema V1, 2, 3. Now I understand
better ! So much time adding data barely useful or any processing - sigh.

I do understand Richard's concern and Sarah's despair, but I'm not sure adding
a new 'name:and_name_only=*' tag is my prefered way to go.

We should be able to follow Richard's proposal and re-tag names in name=* and
references in ref=* and filling itinerary, operator, etc... along the way.

Yves