Yves:
> We should be able to follow Richard's proposal and re-tag names in name=* and
> references in ref=* and filling itinerary, operator, etc... along the way.

If I have a long foot trail, divided into 20 legs, should the leg route
relations get the name tag of the trail? On the ground, some markings show the
route name along the entire route, but most markings are just the symbol.

Note that not all renderings currently show the name or ref of the parent trail
relation, most renderings show the names or refs of the separate leg relations.
I am not judging this, it's just that when I remove the names and refs, they
disappear from those maps.

Best, Peter Elderson