On 22/5/20 3:20 am, Peter Elderson wrote:
Nodes with roles in the route relation deserve another proposal to make it "official". The CAI-project sounds promising, I will look into it once this business is done! My wife is learning Italian, so maybe she can even translate the text (into Dutch, for our post-corona hiking and biking season?) :)
For the moment, I think it has no impact on this proposal.

+1. Leave nodes out of this proposal. Let us get the roles for ways done.

Discussions on nodes (guideposts, maps, signposts etc) can be left for later.