It is nicer to avoid contradictions, but I am not planning to work on this
specific case.

If you want you may propose specific edit and post it here for review
(or make it and discuss if someone disagrees).

"Someone should write/expand it" is typically ignored.

Aug 14, 2020, 20:35 by tagging@openstreetmap.org: