If I understood you correctly, this would fall under grid-connected houses that I mentioned in the last example. This was the specific reason why I think namespace tagging seems to be clearer. The house would then be tagged with:

building <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:building>=house <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:building%3Dhouse>
electricity <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:electricity>=yes
electricity:generator <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:electricity>=yes
electricity:grid <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:electricity>=yes
electricity:generator:origin <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:electricity:generator:origin&action=edit&redlink=1>=solar
electricity:access <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:electricity>=no

By tagging both electricity:grid=yes and electricity:generator=yes this specifies that the building is connected to both and both are routinely used. In contrast, it would also be possible to tag electricity:generator=backup if the generator is only on when the grid fails.

Is this what you meant by grid-tie?

Regards, Luke