so basically you call a "fountain" what we call in German a "Fontaine", or
"Springbrunnen", and what could be more specifically called a "waterspout
fountain" in English, i.e. a structure where water is blasted into the air,
and have no word for all the sculptural fountains that don't jet water in
the air?
My superficial dictionary research seems to confirm this. Well, then maybe
we should ignore British English usage and go for more general usage,
because this is what I found in Germany, Italy and France?
So how do tag all these "fountains" that aren't waterspouts in Britain,
there must be an alternative tag for it, not?

Cheers,
Martin