Oct 9, 2022, 23:08 by dieterdre...@gmail.com:

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 9 Oct 2022, at 22:56, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging
>> <tagging@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>>
>> Let me know if this edit was right or wrong (I am quite confused here,
>> and this is why I want to document this to make situation less confusing).
>>

> IMHO saying it _is_ a water tap is confusing, I’d say it _has_ a water tap,
> i.e. tap=yes

wait.

So "water tap" is referring only to control mechanism that enables user to
start water flow?
(and sometimes also stop water flow)

Not to entire water delivery apparatus?

(BTW, I want to document existing tagging here and tap=yes has 347 uses while
man_made=water_tap 23 711 uses - though if someone wants to make proposal
they are welcome, tagging scheme is quite rotten here)