Do you know if a tag already exist to describe the presence   of a tap in a building ?

a tap like the one used in man_made=water_tap ?

I'm not exactly sure what it is describing, I should contact the people who added those tags...

I assume in the case of fuel stations it means there is water available, maybe for cleaning a car or something like this.

In the case of other buildings they tag it together with drinking_water=yes, so I guess in this case it means there are sinks or something like that in the building.

I was think about a proposal about water_tap
If you wish, you can contact me privately and we can discuss on the points I'm unsure about the proposal I'm writing and find better solutions together.

I feel that writing on this mailing list is not such a good way to find good solutions to problems, while it appears a wonderful place to find problems.