On 13/10/22 10:15, Warin wrote:
I see no point in depreciating anything at the moment .. 'we' need a solution first before even thinking of depreciation.

I do agree and appreciate this approach. A solution for tagging man_made=drinking_fountain already exists, that is fountain=bubbler.

I see no problem in deprecating that since a good and valid solution that does not present the same amount of problems does already exist, I believe this is well explained in the deprecation proposal.

I am trying to propose some solutions, but I'm rather inexperienced at doing that and thus I'm trying to follow advice of people who know more than me.

I have made a proposal which clearly has some problems and I will try to fix those problems as soon as I get time to do so.

OT: to all the threads I left unreplied up to now, sorry guys I'll get back to you as soon as I can.