tor. 30. mar. 2023 kl. 16:11 skrev Marc_marc <marc_m...@mailo.com>:

> For years we will end up with a tag with two meanings: the old and
> the new and it will be impossible to review the old tag since part
> of the new meaning (amenity=charging_station = a site of
> man_made=charging_station) uses the same tag as the current meaning
> (amenity=charging_station = a charging station, that may be part of
> a bigger site)
> not being able to migrate from the old to the new schema is the worst
> thing you can do to destroy data quality

I do not think this is correct. Perhaps I need to clarify something in the
proposal if this is the impression created. Comments:

   - 82% of current amenity=charging_station will be untouched by the
   proposal, reflecting that the proposal merely formalizes current mapping
   practice for many users.
   - The other 18% are 5-6,000 locations with groups of charge points, of
   which approx. 1,700 have more than 2 charge points. They are easy to
   identify since they are grouped.
   - The file linked in the "Features affected" section of the proposal
   already show the affected locations.
   - The desired retagging is minimal, also indicated in the file (for
   illustration, not intended for uploaded).