It's mainly a set of ideas at the moment. People come to this list a lot
asking for features in JSTL. Rather than send them away unsatisified, the
idea is to implement them in the Unstandard taglib and have happy users.

Additionally, it would provide an interesting research ground for the JSTL
people and provide some way in which Users can really force home the fact
that the <c:systemExit/> tag is essential.

We set things up for it last week, the developer list has a chunk about it
in the mail archives. Tim's put a bit of code in there and Glenn and I
have setup the infrastructure for it, but I'm focusing on String 1.0.1
first at the moment.

Website to come.

Hen