I have problems with the search tag from the JNDI-taglib. The following bit works:

<jndi:useDirContext id="test" url="java:comp/env/ldap/portal" />
<jndi:lookup id="foo" contextRef="test" name="uid=quux, ou=Staff" />
<jndi:forEachAttribute ref="foo" id="bar">
         <%=bar%> <br/>
</jndi:forEachAttribute>

I neatly get all the stored information. However, when I try for example

<jndi:search id="baz" contextRef="test" filter="uid=quux" searchScope="subtree"/>

baz ends up being null. I've tried adding values to 'attributes', different searchScopes, looking up different contexts for use, etc. What am I missing?

Iikku