On 7/24/07, Iikku Mattila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I finally figured it out but only with good luck.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Kris Schneider wrote:
> On 7/24/07, Iikku Mattila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> <jndi:search id="baz" contextRef="test" filter="uid=quux"
>> searchScope="subtree"/>
>
> Seems like it might be a filter thing. Try filter="(uid=quux)".
Tried that, didn't help. What did help was creating an explicit end tag.

<jndi:search id="baz" contextRef="test" filter="uid=pohjus"
searchScope="subtree">
</jndi:search>

This seems a tad silly to me and took quite a few hours to come up with.
Well, works now!

Which server/server-version are you running it on?

Hen