I was trying out the latest routable OSM maps, and came across a couple of odd items. One was a roundabout where the Etrex told me to go round it in the wrong direction - anti-clockwise. It's the only one that gave me the wrong direction.

I assume that there is something wrong in the way the roundabout has been mapped, but Potlatch doesn't show directions for roundabouts.

The roundabout appears here:
http://www.osm.org/?lat=-34.03208&lon=150.72974&zoom=20

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I also was sent around two blocks instead of making a simple left turn to get into a service station, but that was because the BP Connect St Marys had been placed in the middle of a median strip. (I'll fix it this afternoon). More rubbish from the bulk upload?

Richard