John Smith wrote:
2009/12/27 John Henderson <snow...@gmx.com>:

Richard Colless wrote:

I was trying out the latest routable OSM maps, and came across a couple
of odd items. One was a roundabout where the Etrex told me to go round
it in the wrong direction - anti-clockwise. It's the only one that gave
me the wrong direction.

I find it a bit odd that Fairwater Drive (a divided road) is "tertiary"
in one direction and "residential" in the other.

I think the only way that would be possible is if the main road was
realigned and old sections of the road was left so existing houses
could be access.

It's not far from my home. I'll have a look at it in the near future

Richard.