Hi Again Everyone,

Thanks for your replies, very helpful. I'm trying not to elaborate too much
on what we hope to one day achieve... more appropriate for a meet-up than
mailing list.

I think I can conclude that aligning the two isn't a realistic expectation
and even if we did partially achieve it, it will always sit in as a "race
condition" with the edits of other users - possibly because the Govt geom
is actually "less correct".

Matching algorithms could be a useful QA tool for us, but I'm very doubtful
that they could be the gatekeeper/authority we require.

This will change our tactics and raise other questions... something I will
take up on another thread.

Thanks everyone for your help, much appreciated - look forward to speaking
with you next!

Andrew Hughes

p.s. Apologies to Andrew Harvey... two Andrew H's in here and he was here
first. Maybe I need to use an Alias :)