Hi all, I just shared this on the community site so will share here for
completeness:
---
I think it depends on the type of charger. If it’s ABC Service Station or
XYZ Hotel and they have a charger on their site, as an ancillary feature to
their primary business, that they self own and manage, I don’t think it
needs a dedicated name.

If it’s ABC Restaurant and the company who installed/operates the charger
is different, then the name should be included. If it’s a shopping centre
which had many other tenants (all named, of which the charging operator is
another tenant), or just an unnamed car park in a town (where the charging
station is the only named feature), then the charger name is even more
relevant.

The apps for the various charging networks all list a name for each of
their sites, so there is a canonical name which can be used.