HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:13:54 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
Last-Modified: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:14:46 GMT
ETag: "29285//misc/pr_material/dutch_flyer_2013_02/gps-screenshot-442.png"
Accept-Ranges: bytes

It should be

It should download that image however instead, so it should still be able to view it albeit not directly. It's only normal when you request a single file from SVN http access that it sends that header. If this png was part of a static html page, it would be sent correctly.

It's due to the fact that we're downloading it from SVN http. I don't expect SVN to build me an html page.

Glenn