On 25-01-16 14:54, Marc Gemis wrote:
> So you are saying a need a couple of weeks more to finalise the tool.

More like a few hours (2/3 hrs). Cleanup the code a bit, perhaps remove
all my chaos inline documentation anchors :)

The verification part (with overpass stuff built in), I can write that
later, it's not too difficult.  Like Sanders state in his most recent
reply: this all depends on the uniqueness and stability of the 'oidn'
reference field, this key is the most important one.

> Then 2-3 weeks discussion on the import mailing list

It could be long, it could go fast too, I don't see us discussing this
too deeply.

> which means we could plan a face-to-face meeting in 2 months ?

For me it's ok to do this sooner, I really don't want to wait another 2
months to start on this, summer is coming and this is going to keep me
inside :)

> I think that planning a face-to-face meeting can start now, so people
> that are interested can keep a day free in their agenda.

I'm setting up the HOT task manager as we speak, it's well documented,
this could be the perfect management tool.  I'll complete the setup asap.

Glenn