O pessoal da lista talk-import me pediu para clarificar como a Prefeitura
de SP como eles queriam a atribuição, pois ela pode ser feita de várias
maneiras. No wiki:

"Please also note the details of attribution requirement. We can offer
*some* attribution: we can credit them on our website (*not* on the
homepage, but in the Contributors
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors> page here on the wiki,
and on www.openstreetmap.org/copyright for very large-scale contributions).
We can link information about them in relation to the user account
performing import edits, meaning the editing history will allow people to
trace the source of the data donation. We can also set their name in the
'source' tags of our underlying data. This is perhaps more prominent, but
may be removed by editors doing further mapping work. The credit to the
"author" stops there. What we certainly cannot do is require end-users of
our data/renderings to give credit to the particular data donor. With this
in mind, our attribution may not be sufficient legally speaking and might
actually be considered unsatisfactory by the original "authors" of the
data."

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines#Make_sure_data_license_is_OK

Falando nisso, é um requisito avisar na lista 'imports' de que uma
importação está sendo planejada:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines#Step_3_-_Documentation

Abraço,
Vitor