It appears that the bot is deleting ways more extensive than those proposed.
See for example http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/26944782/history,
which did not meet the criteria proposed. Also, it seems to of deleted the
ways and left untagged nodes behind.

I can run a stray node cleanup later, but can we review the logic used to
remove these objects before any more are done?