I personally dont mind having it in Native language, but if there is going
to be changed there should be a corresponding name:en tag as the rest of
the world can't read it.

One of the reasons I don't mind is: who would possibly use it? People in
Nunavut, that's who. It should be as accessible to them as possible. If
they dont speak English it creates a barrier of using the Canadian map. Not
only that but the northern maps aren't that great as they are even though
there have been efforts to improve them *cough* rps333 *cough*.