>From Rps333 in changeset http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/42876740:

This is part of the Stats Canada Open data project. And has been discussed
on Talk:ca It has received OSM Ottawa community approval. OSM Ottawa has
been planning on adding the build for 3 months now. We have a dedicated
Task sever. FYI, every building I added, I have tried to confirm with Bing
imagery if it makes sense. If there was a build there pick the best outline
City of Ottawa or Bing/ NRCan data.

I have also tried to move the address points to inside the building.

Ref the missing building levels. I copied the new outline to the school
multipolygon and must have missed coping the building level.

My mistake.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Stewart C. Russell <scr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2016-10-17 03:33 PM, James wrote:
> > Stewart, that's where you are wrong. Ottawa has supplied data(footprints
> > and address) to Stats Can to import into OSM for their project under the
> > Canada Open Gov License so there would be no issues with licensing.
> >
> > We are using that data.
>
> You have not confirmed to this list here that the third-party clearance
> requirement of the data has been met. This is required for any OGL data:
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ca/2013-
> November/005906.html
>
> You are not doing this as part of the Stats Canada import, as no go
> ahead, discussion or agreement has been made here. Where is the Stats
> Canada Ottawa data published, please?
>
> You are doing these imports under your own user names. You *know* that
> this is against the guidelines. You've received two blocks already.
> Please stop.
>
>  Stewart

外に遊びに行こう!