The enclaves de Miranda de Ebro are related to another one, for Treviño in
the same area that was also mapped and overlapped the same level 7 as the
comarca de Ebro (containing that enclave).
But these enclaves de Mirando de Ebro are enclaved by another province than
those for Treviño. I did not make them "comarcas", it may have just been
while looking for holes or overlaps.

I've seen a few comarcas that forgot enclaves of their municipalities or
included enclaves of other municipalities not member of the comarca.

The object named "Enclaves burgueses de Miranda de Ebro" is more or less
descriptive, just like the name given to "Enclave de Treviño", they are
documented with similar but varying names in historical documents as such
"enclaves", but not administrative today by themselves as they have no form
of autonomy. This was not made as a "comarca" at all. If you don't like it,
no problem for removing it (but then what is "Enclave de Treviño" ?

There's a mix and confusion between what are "comarcas" in Spain. It's a
generic term just like "geographic region" used for various things
grouping, not necessarily endorsed by an existing public collectivity
(municipalities, provinces, autonomous communities, and the state).

And someone says that I did not reply to questions sent on this list. I've
seen comments, but the real questions were actually written by me. I
proposed to sort these. And create a correct tagging that avoids the
confusions between the comarcal types. I did not say we should remove these
and visibly existing users have different needs.

The agrarian comarcas are documented by MAPA, even published on their
opendata and visible on their online map, throughout Spain. They have some
administrative status for managing agriculture founding and the Spanish and
European planification. They have documented names, and do not necessarily
follow the regional and/or provincial delimitations or the historical and
"natural"/traditional delimitations

The delimitations of historical and "natural" comarcas have also borders
that are in fact very fuzzy if defined with borders of today's
municipalities, when they were groups of villages whose delimitations have
changed locally before they were organized as municipalities, and sometimes
merged into the same town or city. It's just like trying to map mountain
chains: this cannot be based on today's administrative borders (e.g. the
Pyrenees or the Andes cordillera).

In OSM there are some fuzzy objects types like bays, that use quite precise
coastlines but fuzzy strokes across the see and no clear point of
intersection between these strokes and the coastlines. They are "natural"
objects for geographic regions, bot "boundaries". May be this should apply
to natural comarcas whose /exact/ borders are in fact not so exact and vary
across authors (and they just agree about which historical urbanized
settlements should be inside, but not really for how for of the surrounding
rural area they should enclose. There may be some natural artefacts like
rivers or cliffs, but rivers also have changed over history, cliffs are not
easy to delineate and were also changed by human activity, like also
forests and lakes/ponds also have largely changed or very across seasons.

Natural objects still can live in OSM but not withe the same tags and
should not be based on lines drawn for precise objects. And they can
perfectly overlap, but have low precision. Historical objects also have
generally not been accepted in OSM unless they stil lexist in some
legislation or treaty or for some limited purposes (such as statistical
continuity for about 10 years, or preservation of existing contracts, and
for the legal delay of judiciary procedures or adaptation of the rest of
the legislation, needed after a recent legal change: these preservation is
very useful for having precise statistical reports and maps).