We've never bothered adding verified=no for tracing from Yahoo maps with
Potlatch, or adding new roads in the city with only very rough GPS accuracy,
or any of the other sources of OSM data, many of which are often worse in
quality
than the Ordnance Survey data (which, from all I've seen, is really very good).
So we need not worry too much about marking objects as 'unclean' just because
they were traced from OS.  They are no more likely to need re-surveying than
anything else on the map.

However, where the OS data is conflicting with data already on the map, of
course
it makes sense to tag FIXME or similar to solve the puzzle on the ground.

--
Ed Avis <e...@waniasset.com>