Hello all,

I never use the highest zoom level Bing imagery as it's rarely sharp
enough to be useful. I have found Bing to give better resolution and
alignment than OS OpenData StreetView (OSSV) in most places I work on
(mostly West Yorkshire).

Bing also tends to agree more precisely with the NaPTAN imported bus
stops on my 'patch'. If I trace the centre of a road on Bing, any bus
stops will be equal distances from that trace, i.e. where the actual
stops are. I'm not sure how the locations of stops are measured in
NaPTAN but I guess they would be measured more accurately than
consumer GPS or aerial survey.

cheers,
Ben